The Community Woodland Network has been set up by the Woodland Trust to
support woodland groups throughout the country with their invaluable work
in managing and conserving woodland
The Network is also keen to help new groups that would like support in
We aim to help you network with other like-minded woodland groups and share
in the information posted on this website.
This site is also a response to the hundreds of enquiries we receive at
the Trust on woodland topics. You can search the online information sheets
for woodland information or look in the interactive area.
What we can offer
- Use of the website where you can communicate with other woodland
groups and exchange information on woodland topics
- Access to online information sheets on a host of woodland-related topics
- Use of our telephone helpline
- Attendance at our events specifically aimed at community woodland groups
- Opportunity to apply for funding through our grant scheme
- Create your own group website online for free.